Authors are invited to submit a full paper of 8 pages maximum no later than January 31st, 2018. All submitted papers should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. All manuscripts will be subjected to peer-review and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of significance and academic excellence. The submitting author is responsible for ensuring that the article's publication has been approved by all the other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review. Papers should be submitted as a *.docx or *.doc file.
For your convenience a template is available here. We strongly recommend to type your paper over this template in order to ensure that all contributions have the same style in the final publication.
The full papers will be submitted to EasyChair by following the guidelines provided below:
· Register to Easy Chair (if you don’t have an account). If you have an account please use your username and password.
· Add your submission by following the instructions, step by step. You need to fill in the required fields.
· Please do not forget to select the required theme and topic your paper better fits in.
· Please select if you prefer oral or poster presentation.
· Use the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form.
New Parallel Session Freewat short course
Online registration is now open. Submission of full paper and early bird registration until 15/2/2018
Download our 2st call for papers here
New invited speaker! Prof. G. Tsakiris
New invited speaker! Prof. J. Ganoulis
All papers presented at the Conference (either as oral presentations or as posters) will be eligible for publication in scientific journals supporting EWAS3. For more information, visit here
Download our 1st call for papers here